To officially follow the Visit Seattle crew, you can either follow on twitter @VisitSeattleRTW, join the Friends & Family Facebook group or be all official and read the crew diaries here.
But what fun is that? (lots!).
I’m not alone doing this blog malarky; many of the Visit Seattle crew are recording their adventures during the Clipper race, ao here are some blogs from my lovely fellow crew members:
- Leo’s blog – Sailing to Australia with the homecoming glory leg tacked on, Leo is sailing legs 1,2,3 & 7. And updates his blog. Alot.
- Emily’s Wannabe-blog-Facebook-page – starting in style with a trip to Rio before braving the Pacific to sail back home, Emily’s account of Legs 1,6,7&8.
Now for the really brave, the really crazy: drum roll please for blogs from crew sailing around the whole wide world!
- Rosalind’s blog – crazy lady. Ros is sailing the world AND coordinating all of the Visit Seattle team at the same time.
- Dana’s blog – ever so slightly less crazy lady. Dana is sailing it all except Leg 6.
- Jan’s blog – crazy man. Going the whole way.
- Jesse’s blog (NB in Finnish!) – crazy man. Also going the whole way round.